Friday, February 8, 2008

Thing One (Reflection)

After watching the Steven Abrams video for "Thing 2," I want to take a little time and reflect on my experience with "Thing 1" before continuing on. Mr. Abrams stressed that, not only is it important to DO the 23 Things, but also to reflect on the activities, and identify any consequences, intended or otherwise.

I found setting up the blog easy (with some playing around), and a lot of fun. I'm continuing to enjoy the blog, perhaps adding things that aren't strictly "23 Things" but which make the blog my unique contribution.

If I were helping someone establish their own blog for this project, here are some things that I would suggest to them:

1. Get your Google and Yahoo ids and passwords established. This is the most red-tape-ey of the tasks for this Thing.
2. Keep track of your blog name and URL.
3. Don't be afraid to play. I made mistakes, but there was nothing that couldn't be corrected.

No comments:

My Trading Card

My Trading Card

Metaatem.net mashup!

C O, blue coloured card disc letter o Bead Letter L Caution!