Friday, February 29, 2008

Thing 6: Online Image Generators

Online Image Generators are pretty fun. I made a license plate at Image Chef in honor of PLA 2008, an event that is rapidly approaching. I generated a movie marquee for a trip my husband and I will be making in a few months. Very easy to do, and definitely fun.

I created a Trading Card, and tried to be a little clever with my "stats," but the words are really hard to read on the blog.

In the library setting, I can see these generators being used for publications and eye-catching signage. My quilting guild used the license plate image for its annual show logo one year, and it was very impressive and memorable.

I don't see this Thing as being as useful a tool for the library as other Things. The images are a lot of fun, though!

No comments:

My Trading Card

My Trading Card

Metaatem.net mashup!

C O, blue coloured card disc letter o Bead Letter L Caution!