Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Karen's 2004 Reading List

In summer of 2004 I started my Master's program at St. Catherine's. I was still limited in the outside reading I could do, and I wasn't keeping really careful track. But here's some books I read that year:

Dreaming the Bull by Manda Scott
Metamorphoses/The Golden Ass by Apulius
The Jackal's Head by Elizabeth Peters
The Camelot Caper by Elizabeth Peters
The Dead Sea Cipher by Elizabeth Peters (are you sensing a trend?? I was reading through Peters's book, chronologically)
The Night of Four Hundred Rabbits by Elizabeth Peters
The Seventh Sinner by Elizabeth Peters
Borrower of the Night by Elizabeth Peters
The Murders of Richard III by Elizabeth Peters

No comments:

My Trading Card

My Trading Card

Metaatem.net mashup!

C O, blue coloured card disc letter o Bead Letter L Caution!